Has anyone done SPL

Hello guys and gals

has anyone here done SPL/dbdrag/cspl. Why i ask is im a huge SPL Fan. i judge shows, i compete, i install crazy loud stuff, and that why i got this car. on the not if anyone want to know how loud they are i do own a Trem-lab. (tells you how loud you are to a tenth of a Db and is soo to 177.4 db. know know in ontario is that loud tho lol.

what going in my s13
4 powerbass xa 3000d good for 2800 wrms each
one atomic apx 18
20 runs of 0 g wire
alpine 9855 head unit
two hacker 1700
tons of mat
hours of testing.

if any one is interested i am putting on a show Dec 28, details to fallow

P.S i hope i put this in the right spot

benson240sx does spl if i remember correctly. im into spl to however am nowhere near the level of even the crappies car at competitions. currently running a very simple setup. sony explode hu w/ 4 pre-amp outputs, 900 watt earthquake 5 channel amp, audiobank 2 way components(front stage), and targa 3 way components(rear stage). still need to put in a fairly decent sub. something like a 10-12" in a closed box.

and to think i dont even have a cd player…

stock tape deck ftmfw.

Browntown on the forums is very highly active in SPL. Once he see’s this he will be all over it.

hahah tom… so good. My truck is set up for spl, but it’s garaged as of now, I attempted to compete at a alot of shows last season under team all tech but plans failed so I only made a few. I run a 2004 mazda tribute (last season) with a 2 ohm type R, jbl cs series amp, 6th order bandpass box (ugh no longer!!!) 2/0 welding cable (2 runs) and a jvc headunit. Over the winter I have been working on my next season’s system… Looking at starting fresh with 2 12"s (or 3 10" still un sure) most likely RE or bassworx though the TFone looks pretty sick… And I’d like a US amps amp pushing it all (looking to run in the AMA 2 class under CSPL or higher depending on cashflow) and street B under db drag.

… looking at your db drag profile makes me think I MUST have seen you at a show or two or maybe at all tech? If none of those places then I’ve heard of you through the CCA for sure… lol

i judged most of the CSPL show. mike, yellow focus red civic. i now most of the all tech boys well

im also the MOD on splshow

Were you at the all tech meeting when all tech and maximum threshold were starting max tech? or probably most recently the all tech show?

lol maximum threshold Peter lol no i wasn’t there, but before MT came to all tech i was on that team

ahh sorry I must have been thinking peter… I did a bunch of design work for adam over the past 2 years and progressively got more involved, which resulted in wanting to compete… So I’m still learning everyone’s name, but I’m sure I will run into you eventually. When are you planning on running the s13? Is it in the works right now?

lol but on a side note when adam would tell me who to look out for it was always the MT guys… he said that beating the other guys would not be too hard, but it will come down to all tech vs MT haha

the tall one lol
the s13 is in the works now. Do you know Jessica

last year MT cleaned up in CSPL an DBDRAG, this year we broke up because of Peter and don and Well most of the team didnt get along

well I’ve seen the yellow aveo before (don I believe?) Because he killleeeddddd me at the all tech show lol and he always gives advice to a buddy of mine who is on the aveo forums with him…

yeahhhh Jessica was running ama 2 and I was supposed to run ama 1 until to many things made that impossible, so tom and justin I think ran ama 1

Me and Don Had Team Banana this year lol.

the S13 is getting built in Bolton this year. im going to try and come out this year and be the loudest s13 in canada.

im great freand with Jess the car is at her house now