Has anyone done SPL

Hahaha ya, I believe that was it. I spent the whole day sitting beside the pinto with the MTX jackhammer. Damn thing is falling apart.

the pinto!! That thing is ridiculous lol we need more audio car talk lol the pinto and the rabbit… How is the rabbit anyways? Still running the same box?

years and years ago…did it …
125.3 db SPL

alpine 1310 head unit
had a PPi ax400 amp
4x 5 1/4 Jl fronts with 1 inch jl tweets

rear was 2x12 jl isobaric
and 2x8 jl in custom box

was set up for quality vs thump

I was told for wires JL audio is the best:dunno:?

Kicker makers the best Wire, but for Rca Streetwire is very very good.

The rabbit is getting a winter re-do, 2 18 soundstream XXX 4 soundstream 15000 xxx 20 16v batterys. New wall

haha thats sooo awesome, look forward to that

Awomse, I would like to see the rabbit again, and Ya I think the pinto might be done for good :d to much dammage.

when it comes to wires there are a lot of different things to look at. JL makes some good power wire also. I do not know if they are CEA2015 regulated but I do know that it is quite expensive. But again I am not going to get into the Tech side of power wire :smiley: since there is no audio section.

The pinto is toast eh? I saw it briefly for the first time this summer, did not get a close look at it, but it was a pretty cool sight to see. And as cool as the old blue rabbit was, I wish Adam would have done something more with the black 4 door rabbit… Oh and for power wire… My father is a welder by trade… lol so that works.

Actually now that you guys have brought this thread to life, quick question, I want to run ama2 this year in cspl, but I can’t decide between 3 10" or 2 12"s, I think I want 10"s because I can load them with like .75 ohm (amp depending, sorry I forget the proper terminology for this) and stemming from this, sub-wise I just assumed before I started saving that I would run either RE or bassworx since I have been dealing with all tech, but willcann especially, from your experience (because I think Don’s aveo runs them?) with the TFone, what advice can you give me when choosing a new spl woofer(s) Right now I run the 2ohm Type R but I want to try something new. Any tips? Thanks

Then I say someone makes a poll for a NEW AUDIO SECTION!:)…( because I still dont know how.lol)

+43265634635464

The tf1 if test to be one of the best Sub you can get in canada hands down… three tens are better because they will have more cone area,

poll started

hahaha… Adam i am not surprised that you were into audio.

i used to be a regular on CCA back in university, had pretty basic stuff then built a nice system for my second s13… but since going turbo i’ve only had my stereo in for maybe 2-3 months.

i have everything to do another one in my S14, just have to get rid of some eletrical gremlins before i start that up again.

Probably will not put a sub in even though i have several… a couple JL12W3D4’s boxed, a pair of ARC DVC10’s boxed, a Clarion 15" boxed and a whole wack of Rodek, Alpine, Denon amps from the 90’s.

man that old school stuff would be gold…

Thanks, so excited lol

So who want to ses Pics of my 240 being built for SQ/SPL

Set it up!!

post away