has ne one ever done thier own painting?

so im thinking about painting my bumper myself,i have access to the tools but can ne one tell me where to get my paint matched up and how much it costs to buy or does the price differ by color?

I heard that a place called Endura is the best place to get paint. I had purchased some from Cmax which is a division of Napa autoparts, and the guy that is painting my bodykit prefers the endura paint. Its much easier to work with apparently. So I have to get my paint from there and keep the one I already bought as an extra!! ALl they do to match your paint is come outside with you and put this lil handheld computer terminal on your car and it matches it exactly!!

endura manufacturing
12425 - 149st
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T5L 2J6
Toll Free: 1-800-661-9930
Fax: (780) 452-5079
E-mail: jaye@enduramail.ca

Now if you want to actually spray it yourself, you can rent a booth at Desro autobody on the southside, I’m pretty sure he was charging $28 for the booth which includes the gun and everything else you need to spray it on and bake it, just show up with your paint and which type you go with, whether it be the kind you need to mix a hardener in or not. I heard that even if you just show up there, talk to the big guy there named Tom, he can hook ya up with someone there that does painting!!

Ya man do it your self. Its fun. Just get a shop like the one above to match it and get your shit. I use U-TEC and sprays and looks awsome. Ive been painting with it for 3 years now and never had a problem. you will only need half a quort or so. Id get a full quort and keep the rest for other shit cuz it wont cost much more. So Sealer, Paint, Clear and your done.

thx a ton guys im gonna check it out.

Someone said that you can rent the spray booth at the Edmonton Garrison too. I’m not sure, but that’s what I heard