Hasta La Vista New York!

Smokes are only $5 a pack. Gas is 30 cents cheaper per gallon. Taxes are WAY lower than NY (NO school taxes). No vehicle inspection. NO helmet law. My car insurance went DOWN. My registration fee went down. Hunting and fishing license fees are lower. ETC…God I miss NY…

LOL, i’m assuming you like it. Have fun with no helmet on a bike.

but surely you miss the PEOPLE and FOOD of buffalo?! OH don’t forget…bars are open to 4AM! (those are all the stupid ass comments i hear for reasons not to leave buffalo)

here’s my favorite: “OMG, you’ll be back… everybody always comes back.”

Thats about as bad as everyone that gets all excited to leave, like we care.

If you hate the area, move. Its the local cool thing to do. Like NC, FL ans AZ are so hip and trendy.

“Look at me, im moving away, really, i am, bye buffalo, i won’t be back, you have nothing to offer, bye, bye”

Just sayin.

I might leave Buffalo becaause of this fucking weather and be a stay at home dad. beach here I come

I like going to bars and knowing almost everyone there. I mean, moving is cool and all, my parents just bounced to Jacksonville a year ago and they love it. Some of us really love buffalo. Some of us like to visit places and always know where our home is. Jville was nice to visit for me, and always will be.

No need to bump a 3 year old thread to rub in our faces the fact that you left and to list the 8 reasons why where you moved to is better than that place you left

Glad you’re happy though, whatever floats your boat

EDIT- I love the fact that you started your list by saying cigarettes are $3 less per pack than what we pay in nys. Of all things, the price of smokes? F this man, I’m moving to Virginia, I heard smokes are $3 a pack there!! CRAZY

Ha. Funny I don’t even smoke! My point was simply that NY rapes you on everything you do. Like the old Beatles song “Taxman”. Tell me why if I fish in NY it costs me $75, but if you fish in Ohio it costs you $40 ? How come I can drive 3/4 of the way back to Buffalo toll free, then I’m greeted with “Welcome to NY, toll booth ahead”? I can go to any state park in Ohio with no entry fee. Last time I went to Beaver Island it was $7 to get in. Maybe because we don’t have a Power authority, thruway authority, sewer authority, etc…all those appointed patronage pits?