HateHateHate

Typcal honda-tech logic in that thread

Mustang=gay

Mustang with Integra body dropped onto it= hella dope yo

Fucking morons

more progress to share with my fellow fans!

But first, lets see what some of his followers had to say:

anyone notice a problem?

So there she sits, In the final spot.

I think that is further proof towards my statement being correct lol

Pretty much everything?

On top of awesome wheel gap, the front end still looks very long. Either hes doing a bunch of bs fab work, or cuts the front down, and then this monstrosity folds in on itself.

while dread is correct (in my opinion) The thing that stands out to me the most is the ride height. If he was to reduce that 8" wheel gap to something similar to stock, the rear differential would be scraping on the ground. I don’t see how this thing could ever look like an integra. It reminds me of one of those hillbilly monster trucks with a Saturn body. Sure, you can glue the two together… but that doesnt mean much at all.

Hes not cutting the front down much, the mod motors are pretty crammed into mustangs. Stretching the hood and fenders should be fun for somebody that cant weld. Also I think hes going to find that slamming a mustang is quite different than slamming an integra. It will probably need 3.5"-4" drop and the only way to do that is converting to coilovers and dropping it that much the car is going to ride and handle like shit.

I thought that everything about it being wrong was a given? Caught on a technicality, lol. Its going to be a mess, however it ends up.

that front end is going to have to be stretched so badly to be able to fit. It’s going to look like those civics with the integra front ends

mustangs are solid axle. the rear diff will never hit if it has wheels. it never get closer to the ground.

oh my god

Forgot about that. Silly mustangs.

So how much of a drop can the floor come down before its on the diff? I’ve never been under a mustang

quite a bit, the exhaust is in the way at a certain point but you can always just dump it in front of the real wheels.

:facepalm

keep this thread updated, i’de love to see how he gets the front end body panels on and fitting

They will fit-[/QUOTE]

This guy is oblivious

Thats an understatement !

looks to me like the fender doesnt even come out to the end of the radiator support. SO he is going to have to either lengthen the fenders hood and bumper or cut a good 5" out of the frame to move that entire front back which I don’t think there is enough space in a mustang engine bay to do that

This reminds me of something as bad as putting a DA integra front end on a DC because it “looks like” a type R

I know it’s hard to tell from the pictures, but he doesn’t have the other fender on, which seems to me that the bay of Mustang is wider then the 'teggy?

its might not be wider from some of the earlier pics but clearly a good 5-6" deeper/longer