HateHateHate

There is definetly not enough room to cut 5-6" off, this guy is a moron if he thinks they are just going to fit and be good to go. Hes going to need to do a ton of custom work to the fenders and hood to make everything fit and it will more than likely look retarded. His best bet would be to cut what he can off the front so that he only has the stretch the fenders and hood as little as possible. But I highly doubt he’ll do that.

Not my cup of tea. You gotta give points for originality tho. I’d prefer a built integra, but its just me. Everyone has a diff taste.

I’m about to ban you for 24 hours, just on the principal of you saying it deserves originality points.

and there is zero sarcasm in my tone

originality :rofl

there may be a reason why its “original”

Yes it’s an all original one of a kind piece o sheet

I just looked that his thread again and with the teg shell in final resting place on the stang floor it has a pick up like stance.

dude, go ahead. i calls em like i sees em.

yea, i said original, as in different. i never said its good or bad. its different, thats all. personally, i dont like it. i dont think it’s a worthwhile project, but you cant really hate the guy cuz hes doing something different. he’ll realize its something that wont sell and will put it in the crusher soon after selling off all the parts. you guys dont have to drive it, hes the one stuck with it.

a while back a dude did this with a eg shell dropped on a wrx frame… it looked alright in the end but i really dont understand the point of it all…

I remmeber that car.
they do it because they can, thats all. its not like they took the awesome drivetrain from one car and put a super awesome aerodynamic body on it from a prius to save some gas while rallying around.

i kinda wish he rallyed that thing now and took some pictures… imagine a eg powersliding in dirt

i would wanna see it goin thru some muck

Wow he actually got the teg body sorta fitting on the mustang floor. So much fail in the making.

That is a run-on sentence. Ladyz and gentlemenz.

that guys car sux too.

I’m going to have to stare at the old pictures until I figure out what the hell he cut out to get this close to fitting:

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i367/kimosaid/frontend-1.jpg

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i367/kimosaid/headlights2-1.jpg

the other fender still isn’t on, I’m pretty sure that means he will have to add 2-4" to the width of the hood. PLUS the bumper is not going to cover up any of the structure below it so you’ll probably be able to see some metal under there, not to mention the fact that the bumper will be 12 inches off the ground.

everyone MUST click on the link to the thread and watch his “promotional video”

:lol

All I got out of that is he wants to do something crazy and the rest of it is a 3 wheeler… :wierd

So what im getting from his last major post was the radiator support got cut the fuck out and he is banking in the custom cage he is ahving built in some other state without the chassis being what holds the entire abortion together. This is entirely sound thinking, man is a genius

you would be wrong. He bought an off the shelf cage, not custom. Only question is whether or not he bought one for an integra or Mustang. :rofl

:rofl

:rofl

jhahahaha yea same here