HateHateHate

a month later and this is what we get:

Updates will be coming, in a few weeks! Gotta get past the Holidays here!!

The next updates will be GOOD ones!

Quick test fit of the new- Authentic J’s Racing fenders! 20mm wider than stock and looks like they will flow great with the Js racing hood, and js racing canards! The J’s racing car runs full cwest body kit which i also have! Trying to keep a theme going for the exterior!!

Fail :lol

the ride height should be addressed before the $1000 fenders are installed

!

I still want to know how he plans on ever getting the chassis sound again. He destroyed almost all the integrity of the chassis by cutting it up and trying to weld the teg body to it.

Doesn’t matter when you hard park.

sun*works and another “team” 1320 racing or whatever are complete disgraces to the Honda world

spending hella time on the 1320 with this bad boi

Sick nasty harness/cage(s)… 1320 approved

West coast style sucks now… they are trying so hard

They aren’t trying. They are just spending $$$$$$$$ on any part thats $$$$$$$$ and just throwing it all together with no thought out plan.

pretty much… and neglecting anything of quality when it comes to the motor

wow, that’s almost as much of a death trap as this integra will be.

[quote=“MAFDARK”"]

March 19th is coming up quick, when is the welding getting done?[/QUOTE]

Well atleast the has nice wheels for his masterpiece of fail. lol

god damn

it looks like it’s done and hard parking like a crazy man:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5142/5879020327_944dfee955_b.jpg

(no i do not like this car but glad to see it finished)

wow, I’m obviously surprised that the car got that far. Props to him for pulling it off. I’d really like to see how the car was stitched together though, he seems to be keeping the welding part of the project under wraps.

Glad to see he transformed an ugly car into an ugly car

LOL it has a GT wing that is even as wide as the roof is. And its not pictured with a hood because clearly no hood will fit the car with that coolant over flow/resevoir on top of the raidiator

definetly a case of just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

I’m looking at the intake, and I don’t see an air filter. I see where a cone filter would be attached, but I see no filter ahead of that MAF. Lol bye bye MAF sensor, although its not like this thing really gets driven.

I also see bigass uneven panel gaps around the headlights.