have attorney quick update page 4

curious myself

i said this before, 2 B felonys, both carry potential life sentence, and a violation of probation on top of it. drug charges suck.

mine beat:

1 A2 Felony
1 D1 Felony
1 A1 Misd.

i got a lawyer. not cheap but probably worth it. my cousin got in alot of trouble selling cocaine and running from the police.she did no time her boyfriend did 3 months

i should of known never fuck with a transformerstang owned by a 100lb asian kid

1. felony assault and battary with a deadly weapon (broken cheekbone, nose, jaw, blood clots, concussion, cracked skull)
  2. felony assault with deadly weapon (broke a bunch of bones in his face)
  3. felony petit larceny

paid a decent amount but worth it for a clean record, everything was dropped
I had to do 20 hours community service for one of the charges, but everything was dropped

Jim Shaw in Hamburg is my laywer, friend of my family as well.

see this is the stuff that got you into the place you are now probably, may yoda be with you my son.

because you have so much throw in this world that you caused this. the fact that you cant even fasten a license plate to a car is just a cover up.

so, uh how’d that go?

Quick update. I am no longer facing felonies just three misdemeanors. I was offered a plea deal for 1 count of disorderly conduct. As much as I would like to just get this over. I am here to prove my innocents. so I did not accept. I had unemployment court the next day. I gave testimony to the unemployment judge.The judge sent me his decision today. I was found to give a correct and accurate testimony. The employer objection has been overruled and I was awarded my unemployment. I would not care if they stopped it as I recently got a new job. If I was found to be terminated for accurate reasons I would of had to pay back four thousand dollars. no thanks. The judge said that my former employer had no factual evidence that i acted maliciously.That is all.

Ok how come you respnded here? I just now decided to bump this thread. Creepy

I don’t have time to read the thread, but if you don’t post what’s going on nobody can make a good recommendation. Maybe you already did, but that goes for anyone in this position.

You don’t go to a Ford mechanic when you want your Honda fixed. Good lawyers specialize in one area. If you really want the best help you need to spill it so people can make better suggestions. The guy you call for speeding tickets is not the guy you call when you get in a fight, and neither of them should be called for issues with a landlord, and so on…

you should of read the thread

his son joe kicked a football through my basement window when i was a kid, i grew up right around the corner from the shaws. funny

right now i got a c felony and 2 a misdemeanors and they wont offer shit fucking cheektowaga cops still have a say in supreme court its bullshit

i odnt even wanna talk about that court