Helloooo witness protection program!

So yeah I get home from school today and look on my kitchen table and what do I see…a nice letter from the Erie County Distinct Attorney. So I think to myself…hmm I didn’t do anything…wtf. Open her up and biggity bam, big bold letters “You are to appear before the Supreme Court part xx of the County of Erie (date/time) as a witness in a criminal action xxxxxxx yada yada”. Long story short, some shit went down with some people the ex knew, I was a witness, so now I get to testify against an already convicted felon drug trafficker :). This should be interesting to say the least. Especialy when they call you a year after it happens and give you 2 days notice. Yee fucking haw.

Does your luck ever run out? :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck no man. thisis the shit those “based on a true story” tv movies are made from. Someone (me) tries to do the right thing in a situation and next thing you know he’s gotta testify against a convicted drug traficker and biggity bam…they find his head floating down a creek. this is seriously not cool.

ratting out your sister’s friends? :stuck_out_tongue:

stop saying “biggity bam”

:stuck_out_tongue:

First off you need to call a F**** lawyer DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THE ERIE COUNTY DA’s office says!!! they are lying cheating inept bastards. especially Mark Sasha (ADA) dont trust them they will tell you one thing then if it benefits them they will stick it in your ass. sorry for the rant can you tell i dont like them?? and i’m in law enforcement… well sort, of its difficult to explain call a lawyer and take him with you or at least get his take on the situation. these are the most untrustworthy people in a high position i have ever dealt with

No good deed goes unpunished. Sucks man, good luck.

LOL, Biggity, biggity

Very good advice. Get a lawyer yesterday.

How much are they? I am broke. :frowning: I’m gon die man…you’re gonna be seeing this on Fox “when keepin it real…goes wrong”

Find out who the prosicuting attorny is, I’m sure he’ll go with you for free.

Just make sure you ask a direct question. for example ask the da if you are required to testify (dont assume you are) and what are the ramifications if you dont…cause they like to bully people and if you are not required to testify and you dont ask they aint gonna tell you they are schmucks DONT TRUST THEM and the reason they contact you a day or so ahead is they dont want you to have time to find a way out…or they didnt start to prepare untill late (read…inept) and yes even if you are on “their” side they will make you feel like a criminal. i didnt sleep for 2 days after being treated like a criminal and i wasnt the one that did anything
they wrote me a supeana to testify once then didnt bother to call me and tell me they didnt need me. They also attmpted to intimidate a family member to say something that wasnt true and when this family member wouldnt say hwat they wanted they attempted to cause a problem for this family members spouse (read…more inept and no class)

thats my uncle

explain the law enforcement thing

BIGGITY BIGGITY BIGGITY BAM

Naw thats not the DA I gotta talk to. I’m going to call first thing tomarrow and see if I can get by with giving a statement. I wasnt like witness to a murder… it was something somebody had told me that had just happened to them and I called the cops. I can not say details obviously. But I’m nervous. I’ve never delt with anything like this before. But hey, if they find me headless in the river just make sure someont sweet playes me in the made for tv movie lol.

This could get interesting right here.
D

Truth. :-/

… and I thought it was bad, having to testify against the shit-bag who broke into my old apt…

you know what, i ahev l;ike ZERO TRUST for anyone thats employed using NYS or WNY tax money.

if you didnt PERSONALY see anything … fuck it … get teh opinion of a lawyer, and then tell the court system to GTFO

you simply relayed information that you got second hand, if they cant make a case without you, then they have no case against the person in question anyways

Sorry 1sik bmw no offense towards you but in my opinion the man is evil and untrustworthy. I understand the man has had a rough time a year or so ago, but he aint right. and my condolences to you

I’m sorry this is not the proper forum for this. I shouldnt be bitching in here i apologize and will not continue airing personal dislikes.