have you had chicken pox?

?

i think i had them when i was really young

I’ve had them more than once :frowning: 3 times I think. I was out of school for a hella long time though, when I was younger :tup:

Once when I was very young… remember bits a pieces of it, mostly uncomfotable, but just the once.

once when i was in like 2nd grade i think

in kindergarten…
some kid named aaron came back to school too soon and gave it to everyone.

at graduation, they were like, “parents, we have some good news and some bad news… the good news is your children have graduated from kindergarten… the bad news is they all have chicken pox.”

silent crowd

im the only who voted no… wonderful… i have not yet had them… i have had an immunity to them… my mother thought it was werid so she wanted me to get them while i was younger so i wouldn’t get them when i was older… cause apparently thats not good… well i now know I AM immune to them cause my daughter just had chicken pox and i handled her alot… and that was over a month ago… and i have nothing

I one day was wondering why my buttcrack was itching.

Then I was like, uh, why is there a bump there.

Then i noticed, that everywhere I touched from then on developed this “itchy bump”.

I didn’t touch much and it came and went… I didn’t feel sick really either.

I was like kinda older, like 13

EDIT : crap, I set myself up for some shit…

yea when i was like 6 or so

Yes. Why are you going into healthcare and need the vaccine if you didn’t have them?

no… the virus came back out to play for a second run… i assumed everyone had chicken pox… but my gf hasnt… she didnt get it or anything… just wierd… so i was wondering if there was anyone else that hasnt had them…

according to the dr it has to do w/ my diet and workout schedule… :lol: mine!!! my body is perfection!

I missed an entire valuable month of kindergarten for the CP.

twice when i was young

once, was 8yrs old.

when i was 13 my sister got the pox. so my parents made me sit around her so i would get it too :frowning:

[font=Arial][size=2][font=Arial][size=2][font=Arial][size=2]word. any 10 year old girl would be envious of those monster 12 inch biceps lol…

j/k

but yeah i had them when i was a child. actually had scarlet fever at the same time… scerrrry.

o/t, little kids are fucking carrier monkeys. stay away from them if you can… my brother-in-law is a teacher, brings all kinds of nasty shit home. :tdown:
[/size][/font]
[/size][/font][/size][/font]

I think I was 11 when I had them.