Have you had the swine flu?

well, have you?

neg

poll

nope

something tell me thi poll is going to be pretty lopsided

Both my brothers had swine flu (tested and verified), got over it in less than a week, I never showed any signs of it, and have yet to get sick.

Swine flu = huge mass media scare, total crap.

i had it, took 3 days or so to kick the fever, no vaccine.

Yes, and it sucked almost as bad as Mono.

nope

My sis supposedly had it but the they told her no one actually tests for it specifically. lol

I do know someone that got the vaccine and it fucked them up pretty bad, they haven’t recovered after 5 weeks. I guess it is/is like guillain barre.

yup

i wanted to put a poll like this up as well.

I had the flu just not the swine kind.

I had the vaccine and it worked…bunch of friends got it from this party and I played beer pong there and was still OK :tup:

I think it is a repost but I still love it… (can’t find a better quality version)

My cousin had swine flu, both her kidneys stopped working, and she couldnt eat for almost a week because everything she would eat she would instantly throw up, they had to like inject her with the vaccine in her spine or something. she was in pretty serious condition, she was in the hospital for like ever

I had it back in November. I can say for certain it was the most sick i have ever been.

No, just a cold like I get every year when the weather changes.

nope, a few nasty colds though.

I got the vaccine 6 weeks ago and havent gotten it.Not one side effect,the giant billboard by my work brainwashed me into getting it, plus it was free. I’m american and I love my free stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT

after getting it I did have a bacon aftertaste for about a week.