Stupid EFFING PIG FLU!!

I feel like hell. I’ve been sick for the past 5 days. Went to the on call place in Delmar only to be told I have swine flu and tamiflu won’t help because I didn’t go in within 48 hours of my cough starting. So now I get to “tough it out” as the dr so nicely put it.

Head and chest congestion, fever for the past 3 days that goes down to 99.4 at the least with Tylenol and then back up to 101-103.8 within 2 hours. Stomach aches, head aches, dizziness, and no appetite…

Damn pig flu…

on the other hand… anyone have enemies they want to suffer with this? 20 dollars a head! LOL

My brother has this, and mother fucker I hope I don’t get it!

yeah it’s HELL. and I smell like a walking bottle of hand santizer because I’m trying to protect and prevent my son and Paul from getting it…

They’re doing good so far… but I’m still struggling… BLAH…

i’m locked up in my house until my fever is gone for 24 hours without meds. YAY! LOL

What the fuck is pig flu

H1N1 influenza

Did they give you a prescription for tylenol 3?

swine flu?

you can have alot of fun with those stuff :excited

yep

haha i know… i still have like 50 left

they gave me the liquid form of Tylenol 3 because my throat was so swollen lol

Going back to the drs tomorrow. Apparently my job needs a note… stupid.

http://imgur.com/27K39.jpg

First thing, I hope you get well soon! My GF had a little fever on thursday, and took a nap for a few hours. Woke up and felt like complete shit, it hit her like a ton of bricks. Then at 2:30 in the morning she woke up with wicked chest pain?!?! and it was so bad that it made her puke. I was scared, I had no idea what was wrong with her. That night sucked. She is feeling alot better now, but it was not good. She is a nurse so I guess she comes in contact with alot of shit so who knows.

Good luck, I hope you feel better.

Dident they require all medical staff at hospitals/nursing home to get the flu shot and H1N1 shot?

the swine flu is just like any other flu, in fact more people die of the regular flu than of swine flu…

I had it 2 weeks ago, it sucks, but you will get better

The state gov “mandated” it then revoked the mandate because they ran out of H1N1

Get well soon!

im just getting over it now, it pretty much sucked major ass. still have the cough the other symptoms lasted for about 3 days.

i have mad cow

i have this illness where i get the urge to bang (somewhat) fat girls when im drunk

No, they were going to push people to have to get it, but alot of people said they dont want it, and will not get it… something like that would be an invasion of privacy or something… If you were hired for a job, you cant really change the rules half way through.