Head Light re-finishing and polishing skills offered for monetary return

I will re-finish and polish your shitty, sand blasted headlights for $60. My process is: Clean, Wet sanding at 320, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1500, 2000, buff out with Plastix and polish. Drop the car off, or hang out for an hour or so. Heck you can send me the headlights if they are out of the car, or we can meet up.

I mask off your paint with painters delicate tape, and will rinse off and quick wash the front end after my work is complete. I take pride in my work.

Here are the 2004 Cadillac CTS headlights I did last week. I also Lamin-x smoked them, but the sun hasnt come out in a week, so I am waiting for those pics.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

PM ME OR REPLY HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I can also do tail-lights and Lamin-x anything.

looks spectacular!

we should team up, i do everything else while you do the headlights :lol :smiley:

damn looks sick. i will def keep you in mind.

Okay, I am a n00b… whats Lamin-x?

how much do you want just for a sheet of smoked lamin-x so i can cover my own headlights

not to rain on your parade but i can do the same with 1500 and some brake fluid.

i have found that aluminum polish works great too

i’ll have to try it, but brake fluid is the bomb for plastics. if your lights are lightly oxidized, you don’t even need to sand with it.

I’ll have to try that out… My S14 headlights get yellow and you can barely see through them… I use mothers aluminum polish on them and they look brand new when done

hey mike i got a project for you i know you play with carbon fiber can u make me a spliter for the bottom of my bumper call me you got my #.

I dont sell Laminx I just install it on the side.

Yoru not raining on my shit show… dont worry about it. There are many ways to get the job done. BTW, 1500 grit and brake fluid wouldnt touch this guys headlights. It would be like rubbing a babys ass on these headlights. They were so blasted, I had to go down to 150 grit, to get the material flat.

But yes, oxidized lenses will come out nice with your methods. but physically abused surfaces will not.

Jeremy, Ill get at you. Its nice out, we need to get on the bikes too!