Heads/Cam 2002 Z28 vs Stock 2009 AMG C63 *DAYTIME VIDS*

k thats what im running on my 12b…wut r u replacing it with?

hm no shit. I think I am going to put the 3.55’s in my 12 bolt.

I was also thinking about tack welding the bolts for safe secuity. I already have to tighten them once and I only put 150 miles on the car.

now ya wanna do my idea lolol

lol ya I have been thinking about it.

if it breaks the tac welds ya have bigger problems than that . besides the bolts are cheap , your life or others are not if that trq arm comes apart dude

true.

Gotta get my cousin to the track in his Benz this year! I’ll have to call him soon to see if he wants to get out one of these Sunday’s to the Valley. I love driving that thing!

Get them with safety wire holes, and I’ll teach you how to properly safety wire…just an idea.

got my roll of .032" and Blue-Point pliers ready to go!

I got the welder and it will literally take me 30 seconds to tack them.

I was going to buy a new BMR, but my friend may repair mine for me. I’ll let you know how it goes.

With 3.55’s the car will have some nasty top end, but it’s going to be a bit sluggish from really low rolls. I notice a differenced a difference going from the 4.10’s to the 3.73’s, but the longer top end pull makes it worth it. Also, I think the nitrous is going to work well with the longer gearing when I put it back on.

I’ve heard of people welding the bolts up, but it’s gonna be a pain when you have to remove them. The safety wire may be the way to go.