Hearing for the first time.

Awesome that this little dude can hear now and amazing to see the obvious happy reaction he has with the new ability to do so even being born with some issues.

good shit, always nice seeing things like thiss

^Yeah it’s nice to see some positive things in this world.

I don’t even know what to imagine if I were the baby’s parents, they probably will do anything just for that smile…

So dumb to see some of the negative comments on the video. Who could possibly have a negative thing to say about this? :facepalm.

people who are born with a silver spoon in their mouths and think they are gods gift to this earth. That shit pisses me off beyond belief.

here we are, every single one of us lucky enough to live a normal life day by day, while others would just wish to walk, talk or see. Unbelievable.

now im heated.

Word to that, I’m so thankful that I don’t have any diseases or health problems. to some people that are not lucky enough to be “normal” thats all they ask for in the world

They are saying that it should be the childs choice if he/she wants to get the surgery involved to be able to hear again with the aid of the device. Who wouldnt want to hear? If my family had me in a similar situation and didnt get the surgery for me when i was the boys age and i went years being deaf and found out what could of been, id be fucking pissed.