Helio

Anyone have any experience with this new company?
I have checked out the phones and the plans and it looks pretty nice, but I dont have anything to go on really.

Anyone use the cell service?

My friend has one and she likes it but when I went to Atlanta their circuit city had like 12 helio phones on super clearance table.

I have no other experience than that

I saw them at FYE last night,reduced from $200 to $50 and they had a couple that were free after rebate.

Haven’t you seen the commercials??? It’s not a cell phone, it’s a Helio. You could get severely injured with that mistake.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hSIYswlPOMc&mode=related&search=
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VEXvtkeELFc

service = tdown arnt you in ellicottville?

thats pretty much vzw only

edit: just saw ur location :ham:

If you don’t go with verizon, the only company you should go with is :

Amp’d.

Because they lease all verizon towers…

i use it and my wife uses…basically all their phones are very internet/multimmedia oriented. my wife got the ocean and i got the heat, my wifes phone was 100 with 2 year contract, mine was free…i have a friend working at helio…
they have promotions going on all the time, like last moth they had unlimited plan for 100 . also it’s a phone that koreans would really appreciate it because you can type in korean and receive in korean font. there is so many options on the phone, camera and camcorder options are so good…and editing can be done on the phone,
as i said if you are not korean there are a lot of options that you might not need, also if a lot of your friend use helio it would be great, if you use cyworld or myspace will be great, internet, messaging, travel, etc…

also their games are so addictive…been playing golf day and night…great graphics…

i thought they leased line from tmobile…but then tmobile might be leasing from from verizon…at least here in ny…

$100 a month??? For a phone. Damn, and $30 a month bugs me for unlimited internet, minutes, etc with Sprint :wink:

$30 for unlimited minutes too? that’s great!!
but i need to write in korean, i have friends and bussiness in korea so…
as i said if you are not korean, there are many things that you can not appreciate it for.

no

dude, amp’d filed bankrupcy. something like 80% of their customers were non paying…

lol, that sucks.

thats what happens when you dont care about credit history…