Hell ya I grunt when I get my swell on...

[quote=“TurboTravis”"]

Both the Evo and STI look stupid, but there is just so much more you can do with the Evo platform.

[/quote]

your avatar looks stupid

Want to go to DFW for a week to train at Metroflex? ha…

I’m SO sick of the local SHIT gym. The fucking lady is a NAZI and gets pissed when you ‘drop’ dumbells like 4 inches. I so want to Ronnie-drop those fuckers…

there, much moar bettar

come to Best, i drop shit, throw shit, yell, scream fuck and all the profanities.

Cool. I’d just like to go to the legendary Metroflex at some point.

id go to W/O with Branch, fuck ronnie.

or jonnie

I’m opposite. Have you ever seen his ‘unchained’ video? Him and his posse are screaming ‘lightweight’ and ‘yeah buddy’ in a serious manner. It’s one thing to say it goofing off, but fucking come up with your own shit. Plus, Branch is ‘tiny’ in comparison to other. Plus, ‘Branch’ is a fucking faggot ass name.

^ Nobody here will lift this heavy ass weight… BUT I WILL!!!

:rofl

‘everyone wanna be a bodybuilder, but no one wants to lift any heavy ass weights…BUT I DO!!!’

‘2300 pound leg press…can’t no one in here do dis but me!’

‘aint nuttin to it but to do it’

Ronnie is great. He’s so dumb it’s cute.

:haha

I literally laughed my ass off at that video. Was so funny.

i dont want to go too far into your love for ronnie but u are dead wrong. trust me

This thread is now about meatheads :facepalm

Spliiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

thats what happens here.

fix it thupermod

“Your just jelous on how jacked and tan I am…” .

sorry its not about Fat heads.

Really not wrong about anything, Branch is a faggy name, his crew sounds stupid, and he’s tiny in comparison to some others. Just watch the youtube videos of him standing next to other bodybuilders.

dude i have met him and others at shows and expos. Trust me u are so wrong here.

People have shit that they do. Brett’s a dooshe to people on here, Other Travis gets blasted, you talk about weed, I turn shit into lifting discussions.