Hello Everyone

welcome. get used to the hate, but just keep at what you’re doing. as long as it turns out to be what you want, it doesnt matter what other people say (and people will say alot on here as you’ve already found out) or how much it cost.

i like it, its a little much but kinda clean NO BIG WING, and why not boost or spray the 2.2 eco they can handle 300whp all day on a stock block

Trust the words of the 3cly neon. LOL (not a bad idea though)

hey my car moves rofl, and the eco is much stronger than my engine

yea def gotta love the new eco motors

welcome, how much did you give for the car from the yard?

pretty much

a 2.0 wont work in that cav. cause its drive by wire…plus, you’d be much better off throwin a turbo on that eco :tup:

Why the fuck would you want to use a d16?

Welcome. I’ve been seeing some pretty decent looking jbody’s lately and I’m getting a little nervous that I’m starting to like them.

X2

its called redoing everything. Where hes going to run into problems is the eco 2.0 s/c and tranny are to wide for the jbodies. Not saying it can’t be done but it’ll be a good amount of work. With the lower weight of jbodies that car will easily move not to mention theres tons of aftermarket. Deff go with the 2.0 or the 2.4 because they have aftermarket sport big time not to mention theres tuning out for them. Regardless of hate that everyone has on this boards, welcome and keep up the good work.

thanks man i appreciate it, I doubt i’ll swap motors seeing how the one in the car has 272miles on it :slight_smile:

turbo it and race newman and make the little bitch cry… :smiley:

lol

lol

all j-bodys rattle and squeek…
it will probably be quieter now.

rebuild it, and boost it.
boosted l85’s > boosted LD9’s

lsj>boosted le5>boostedl85>boosted ld9…

Pay no attention to the hate, do what you want with YOUR car. If you like it, great, thats all that matters. Welcome to the board.

Keep us updated.

And how much did you spend at the yard for it?