hello from n00b

i found this site because i was going thu my own site logs and saw that someone jacked some images of an install i did and wanted to see where they went…

but actually i’m glad i stumbled on this forum. i’m looking to build a well rounded project vehicle with a stealth theme, and plan to learn as much about performance as i have done with the interior and electronics. it will be great to get insight from people in various setups and vehicles.

I plan to sift thru a lot of the diy’s here, other stories and i am sure i will still only be 1/10th of where i need to be…so be easy when i start asking questions about getting more power.

anyway, i am downstate NY and have a tC. listing mods in signatures is ghey so, for my install showcase and mods, you can visit scionxtc.com

welcome aboard

i take it your the one with the xbox install? if so its very clean :tup:

hEY YOU

Welcome/Bienvenidos aboard:)

yes, that’s my xbox. thanks.

welcome :wave:

welcome :slight_smile:

i have a tc myself…

where are you in NY?

pretty far from fredonia, so i don’t think we’d pass each other on the road…northern westchester. i’ve only seen a handful of tc’s in the area.

Northern westchester?

Where at?

I see tCs like a mofo around here…

westchester, isnt that where the guys from jackass is from?

:wave:

Welcome, it’s quite odd to see someone introduced to a website via leaching you bandwiches. :wave:

I definatly like Tc’s though. Pimped out nerd style ones even more. :tup:

pimped out nerd style… that made me laugh.

i take it most of the people here are from western ny? i know its really end of season…but do you guys do clubs or meets?

any scion folks make it to e-town last sunday?

theyre from westchester, PA