Hello says me!

welcome

welcome says he

welcome

welcome, enjoy your stay. :bigthumb:

Welcome…now do those turkish prisons come with central heating? I have always wondered that…

I would imagine not. Turkey isn’t too far from the Equator so the winters are pretty warm.

central A/C??? cause window units are just not a good economical idea near the equator

More like ur cousins n lil brothers in a big hamster wheel running with feathers on it…

i think turkish prisons are more offensive than you think. first off, theyre mostly in turkey! well regardless of any other facts, that’s enough to make it not appealing to any greek…

Turkish prisons are pretty bad. I was just stealing a line from the movie Airplane

welcome

are you going to VIR for the ITR expo this year also?

Indeed I am. Are you?

I paid off the Focus, will be buying a tow vehicle soon and hope to figure out a trailer at some point in time. If I cannot find one to borrow I may just rent a U-Haul.

Maybe you know someone that needs a Hondata S100 with boost. I’m willing to sell for cheap.

yes, i’ll be there.

i’ll keep my ears open about the hondata for ya.

Thanks. If you see my Focus down there come up and say hi. Depending on what time you are leaving on Tuesday, maybe we can caravan back up… I will be towing so I wont be going 100 mph or anything.

welcome!

welcome

Thanks. Is that an NHRA cage or a road race cage?

Welcome!