Hello

Hello I’m from Calgary and I recently bought my first Nissan an 1990 240. Nothing special. The body is not in the nicest shape, it’s got a fairly big dent in the rear quater panel and rock chips on the hood but no rust. Drove it for 3 days 'till the cam gear fell off. So now I’m slowly gettting stuff for the SR swap. Any one done the wiring for the swap? I’m thinking of attempting it myself. One day I’ll make it out to a meet, look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks for the help so far. Any way here it is
http://www.members.shaw.ca/newdirection/240front.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/newdirection/240back.JPG
EDIT #1
Just went and picked out my SR today! :smiley: As long as the compression comes out fine this will be it. It even comes with the header and possibly a blitz BOV (not in this picture)
It’s not cleaned up yet so it should look better after thats done. Can’t wait to get it going!
EDIT #2
Looks like I won’t get the header because they wanted an extra $250 for it. I’ll pick a different one soon

Can’t go wrong with a coupe :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need any help with the swap. I’m in calgary too and can pop by to help you out or guide you in the right direction. I got my wiring done at a shop, but I’d recommend you do it yourself, there’s write-ups all over the web.

Welcome!

Welcome. Hope the SR swap goes well for you.

Thanks I really like the coupe and even better that it doesn’t have a spoiler. If you don’t mind helping that would be awesome! It would be nice to have some one around that has done it before. I’m minimum a week away. I need to free up the garage first. I’ll PM you in few days with my number. Thanks. I’m getting pretty excited about doing this.

Welcome to the boards, hope your Swap go smoothly. We have alot of people on here with experience swapping in an SR so feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks. I’m trying to do some research before I ask dumb questions :slight_smile: All though when I try to do the wiring I might have a few :slight_smile:

Welcome. I am in the same boat with you on wiring the SR. Good Luck and just follow the diagrams on heavythrottle and you are good to go.