Hello

Hello people. My name is Tracy :smiley: I’m from Atlanta. I DD a '03 Evo 8 with 670 awhp on pump and methanl. You can find it featured in tthe April issue of HCI magazine. I also have a drift car. It’s a 95 240sx (imagine that) with a SR20DE-T (imagine that). iT’S THE ORANGE AND BLACK mAXXIS CAR THAT SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE SEEN AROUND. (whoops caps). You can find pics of the cars at www.batlground.com

I also am the founder of Drift Fury www.driftfury.com we host amateur drift events all around the country. It’s fun. You should come.

That’s about it. Hope to see ya around :slight_smile:

www.myspace.com/batlground for drift vids
www.myspace.com/maximumangle for drift event stuff
www.myspace.com/driftempire for drift t-shirts and vids

EDITED SO IT’S NOT SEEN AS SPAM :slight_smile:

welcome:beer:

welcome.

welcome

welcome

That’s a hell of an intro, and welcome.

Welcome

But why does this seem like spam??

welcome

WELCOME!!

welcome

welcome

sure looks like spam/advertising to me :dunno:

welcome

because it is spam

welcome

welcome

Welcome…

welcome

It’s not spam. I run an event series. It’s a prety big portion of my life. It’s what I do and what I talk about most of the time. My apologies if it’s not welcome. Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. We will be there soon with an event at Beaverun on the 19th of May. I just got off the phone with Rozzo and he seems excited about the event. I think we may be helping to promote his event on Oct 14th, so I hope that’s not seen as spam.

Either way, I’m sure I met a few of you at VIR in january. It was freezing balls. Hope to meet some more of you soon.

Tracy