Help... 06 wrx.

Alright so last night on my way home i leaving a light as it turned green (not driving it hard) and my car felt like it was hesitating a lot, and almost sputtering. So i pulled over and let the car idle, and it was okay for a second then started shaking badly, then went right back to normal idle. So again i revved it a little and just as it was when i left the light it was hesitating and sputtering when giving it any gas. But idle is still at about 900rpm which is what it is normally at, and the shaking is very inconsistent.

The check engine light is on, and cruise is also flashing. So i had it flat bedded back to my house which is where it sits now. So my question is has anyone ever experienced this before, or have any idea what it is? I hopefully will be finding out what code it is throwing tomorrow night, and from there i guess i will decide what I am going do. Also, there are no noises or anything of the sort coming from the motor, so i’m hoping its nothing major. Right now my guess would be something like the fuel pump or coil pack.

So if anyone has any ideas, insight, or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

ohhhp seen this a million times…its a blown cat

That could be a number of things. Good luck sorting it out and if you get frustrated just let us know and we can fix it up.

eli, i hate you. i sincerely do.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

It will most likely end up coming to you guys if i cant figure it out.

hatters gonna hate