Help choosing headphones

Actually I think I will get a set of those for mowing the lawn, etc…

But for at work Im only concerned about top sound quality. I also need to get a decent audio interface…

I dont mind spending over 100 bucks, but would like to keep it to less than 200. Right now im torn between the BOSE for 140, or some sennheiser monitoring phones for about the same…

I saw those, and while Im sure they’re good after reading some reviews online I think I could get more for the same money…

Ive heard many audiophiles and a have read many reviews by audio experts saying that while Monster makes a great product its very overpriced and the same if not better quality can be found at a lesser price.

Now im not saying people who buy monster products are idiots beceause well some people like to have a well known proven product and none the less a bragging right if you will.

But in reality monster gets their materials the same place most other higher quality audio distributors do, put on some gold plated connections and their name and put a markup on it.

I like the MDR-XB500 with the 40mm driver. BB had a demo unit, comfy and pretty light and good sound isolation. If you have cash extra try the MDR-XB700 with a 50mm driver.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7910/mdrxb.jpg

look at the skullcandy titanium series or if you can swing a set of mb quarts do that