help hooking up product for vw

ok i got a turbo timer that i just got and a boost gauge and i need them hooked up in my 03 vw gls if some one could let me know if they could help me i have a 2 car garage with all the tools you need and i can give you some cash to do it please let me know thanks everyone

dont waste your time with the turbo timer its a huge pain in the ass on those cars and you dont need it because the car takes care of the cooling process for you. go to www.vwvortex.com and there som DIY with pictures that will assist you with pictures on the boost guage install

no one know how to on here :headbang

Take JVG’s advice. Vortex is super helpful. Plenty of pics and very detailed oriented to help get almost anything done.

dont do the turbo timer. itll mess with the immobilizer. boost gauge is easy to hook up. simple man.

i couldnt find how to on there

theres a line comin off your fpr put a “t” in it then run the line for the boost gauge (assuming its mechanical) through your firewall, it will come out behind all that plastic under your steering wheel, easy as pie. I actually know how to do this so if ya want me to help ya pm me.

i sent you a pm.

what guage and pod are you using?

now it wont pm you so yea if you could hoo kit up that would be great i can give you some shit from shelter like a ramp or something my dad does demoltion and is tearing the place down so let me know if you want to stop by and get something thanks bro. :banana and im useing a faze gauge

cant put a ramp in my 2 bedroom apartment, sorry. but a good gauge, like a New South Performance one with pod, it matches the stock, or buy the basic VDO boost gauge for like 30bucks and get a 42dd color match LED and a column pod.

y dump all that money.

fazeeeee baby.

i know, who wants quality? ill be selling my guage soon. getting a stewart warner 40psi

for what reason?

to keep you guessing

i’m not too concerned.

cant tell if youre at 32psi if the gauge stops at 25psi.

my gold ol autometer reads right up to 30… i won’t be exceeding 30lbs. well, not for now.

think i should just sell mine or something? thing is, i never hear my car running anything after i shut it off. my friend’s acura sounded like an electric motor ran the coolant around in it for a bit, mine is just off. i let it idle for a bit, but still.

VW/Audi are well aware that there are idiots in the world that do not bother to take proper steps to keep their turbo(s) nice and happy and safe. Trust me dude. You are fine.