HELP! I need to get my fenders rolled.

Does any one here have a fender roller or knows a place that does a good job rolling fenders for a good price?
I just put my spacers on and the gap is very close maybe my tire clears my fender by about 5 to 10 mm’s so I don’t want to take any chances with it.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

baseball bat

and then have your friend crack you over the head with it.

john…

drive the car first… if it doesnt rub, dont touch it.

if it does, play with your camber, ride height and damping.

if that doesnt work, then just roll it with a bat slightly…

Dont do a bat, use a proper fender roller, you get much better results.
If it takes time to find one, just take off the spacers until you do.

www.tires23.com (In Mississauga)

These guys will do it for 50 bucks with a propper roller and heat gun.

I cant speak on the quality of the work since I havn’t had my fenders rolled but I know they can do it for you on short notice.

That’s $50 for each corner btw

ya but at $50 a corner it hell of a lot cheaper then getting Wheel and Tire zone to do it, they charge 75-150 per corner

take a hair dryer and heatup your paint, then take a metal hammer, smash the lip up a bit in one spot so its bent upwards.

then take a rubber mallet if your a pussy and softly work the lip upwards around untill you have enough clearance.

if you wana be a baller just use a metal hammer on all of it then it only takes like 5 min to roll each side, it worked fine on mine and they are flat against the fender the paints hardly cracked so with a rubber mallet it should be better.

using a bat dosent work with coilovers, your supposed to put the bat between the fender and tire and then have like 3 people sit on your car so the suspension compresses and it will suposidly roll the fenders, we did it on my friends camaro and it was time consuming and didnt work well.

The hammer works before people start flaming… that’s how my fenders were rolled as well.

If you have coilovers you can raise up the back of the car first with a floor jack. Then insert the bat between the tire and fender and slowly lower the jack back down till there is resistance (and the lip starts to slightly bend). Roll a bit at a time (just adding a few degrees of roll with each lowering of the jack) then repeat the process till you are happy. This would be a lot easier than trying to compress the shock by sitting on the car.

Also, I dont think a hair dryer would get the paint hot enough to prevent cracking. A heat gun would be best. Still, If you have a nice car and don’t wanna f-k it up have it done properly with a roller.

anyone have pictures of their hammer job