Rolling fenders?

Im putting 17x9 +15 wheels on my 240sx running 225/45 in the front and 235/45 in the rears with stance gr+ coilovers and i need to roll the fenders for fitment issues any advice or a proceedure would help greatly.

Get a wood bat. ~$10 @ wallmart.

Jack up the car ,by the chassis, on corner you are working on.

Put it on a jack stand (recommended as safer) or get a second jack.

Put the jack under the suspension arm.

Lift the wheel till the clearance between tire and fender lip is maybe 1/2 more then bat thickness

Inflate the tire to 70-80psi

Put bat in gap. push handle end down lightly and turn tire slowly while allowing bat to rotate as it moves back and forth across length of wheel arch

You will need to make 20+ passes do do it well. The key is to TAKE YOUR TIME.

Do it slowly. No major bends at once. You can apply heat to help the paint bend but that doesnt always work. You will need to touch up the inner lips (not visible) anyway for corrosion protection

Innovative has a fender rolling tool

i have a fender roller too and can also provide service. you can do it with a bat too. i have the actual eastwood tool. when you go to roll your fender use a heat gun to heat the paint a little so you dont crack it. how much do u need to roll them? you should b able to get away with just rolling the inner lip on the fender

or you could go to innovative and get the proper tool for the job?

Get the tool. It’s worth whatever he is renting it for. I know Hybrid had one that they rented at $20/day, and it made life so much easier, plus it came out 10 times better.

/thread.

back from…not so dead i guess.
Anyone here(innovative) have the tool or will do the job.
Im thinking of picking up some 18’s for the S2K and being lowered ill probably need the fenders rolled