Help kinda

eh im rerunning my purge lines… any idea if nitrous is bad for your paint ? cause its gonna be coming out teh nostrils on my hood. :dunno: oh yeah and doing that stuff sucks… person that did my instal wanted ultra hidden location and the purge valve was cut into a piece of metal so now im having a hell ow a time repositioning shit so it works.

wont hirt the paint!!!

thx should be up and runing tomorrow and the snake is feeling a bit hungry after the diet i put it on today. 1 seat and thats about it inside.

:ugh:

Tell me you didnt rip the interior out of your nice cobra…

:hs:

:doh:

:finger: :ricer:

those cobras had half decent interiors… And now you cant take the toothless WV hoes out for joyrides as a way to get into their pants…

eh going back in tomorrow. took it out to clean all the carpeting and stuff… and found a mouse nest. anyways back seat might stay out, i dont really care if she bangs her head off the metal or not.

classic sounds like something cutty or shaggy would say but im puttin that somewhere in my profile :bj:

Is your head alright: i forgot to ask :kekegay:

no i got a lil lump and a small laciration(spl?) i need you to kiss and make it better.

:smiley:

keep the interior in there you homo. mod your car so you win races, dont hope to win races by removine 50lbs of interior :slap:

read the whole posts chad :hsdance:

:owned:

you read the whole post…

UN:owned:

:tounge:

open back seat makes it easier to get to the nitrous bottle :slap: and i dont want to cart around like 4 ppl anymore on my way to work and not get paid gas money