how you do NOT hook up nitrous....

I feel SOOOOO bad for the car having such a dumb owner, it makes me sick!

http://www.youtube.com/v/pt5QWdwSbAU

“JB welded the nitrous fitting into the EGR block off”

holy fuck, really?

I dont know shit about nitrous… but that looks like an excellent setup

good work richie

even if you dont know shit about nitrous, you could do a better install then this jack ass.

sad thing is, when he sprays it, best case scenario he just scatters his motor and doesnt hurt himself, passenger or anyone else on the road…It WILL happen and hopefully its just quick. I would hate to see this asshat take some innocent family into a accident because he doesnt know the difference between his cock and asshole.

basically the nitrous nozzle in the EGR is like sticking your own thumb in your asshole after you shit…there is just some things you just dont do, and this is one of them

so u watched the video far enough to realize what he did? what were u doing watching these videos anyways, seems like an awfully boring way to spend time on a pc :lol

it was posted in the nitrous section on ls1tech and has 4 pages of straight murdering comments…watched the video and my mouth dropped in awww

anyone that knows LSx’s and nitrous setups will feel the same way

hel prly heat the bottle with a torch… shit will blow up in his car

you should take lessons from this guy and get an MSD ignition box.

looks like hes got her tuned out real nice lol

wow , besides the 50 ft of wiring all over and the teflon tape looks like a clean install

Holy shit, talk about unsafe. He’s got enough NAS in there to blow himself up!

Wow, GM interior IS S H I T.

Yeah I couldn’t stand driving a ‘fun’ car with that interior, ITS SO SHITTY.

“Okay, so this is my NOS install.”

I stopped watching there.

yeah pretty much

purge install looks nice, very clean

Related video. Pretty sure this is him on the highway “spraying”

i said id never spray, but eh what the hell

not the same car but still other rediculous ppl

He did say he’d have the camera with him the first time he sprays. We can only hope.

:rofl oh my god