help maybe??? (unread posts since last visit)

every time i log in i hit the show unread post since last visit. but it never pulls any up. but i can see there r new post???

Interesting, I have heard a few people mention that but I rarely have that problem and I attributed it to my own error.

Anybody else is having issues with that? It is a very usefull feature, which I personally love using.

I think once I’m satisfied with the member base I’ll upgrade to Vbulletin software, and get things sorted out.

it did it again today…

happens here to on my pc, when i use IE. if im using firefox though its fine. no issues w/safari, camino or firefox on the mac.

YEa Russins suck at the internet lol just kidding vlad :lol

tell him Vlad… yup the veymout. or how ever u say it!!! :lol

On a serious note, anybody else having those issues besides me sometimes and Harold?

I might have to update the software sooner then I thought.

and again today

yea, and silent’s bad at spelling.

from what Im reading hank, it seems to be a problem with the way Internet Explorer functions.

Harold, have you checked out firefox at all? I absolutely detest IE (internet explorer)

check out firefox @ www.mozilla.com . they have a email program too, its called thunderbird. all in all the browser is comparable to, if not better than, IE

never happens to me on this site, but another SMF board it does, i can never get the new posts no matter what :frowning:

it does it wether i’m on firefox or not!!!

and it did it again i might add!! :wtf :angry2

Maybe you are accidently double clicking?

It’s very odd that it happens.

I almost want to say give me a call next time you’re at the shop, I’ll come down and see what the hell is going on :confused

I don’t want to see a post next week “WTB: new computer monitor, old one got into a battle with the wall and lost”

Thank you

and again

are you closing ur browser?
i was having a problem like that w/ Rspeed. if i didnt close the browser it would always say there are no new threads

It just did it to me right now…that was on AOL.

i give up :idiots

You going to be at the shop sunday?

yeah but it’s not the shop computer. i dont think i’ve ever accessed the site thru
the shop computer. but i’ll try tomorrow…