Help me figure out this LCD TV

I got this 46" Sharp Aqous LCD 1080 TV (model # lc-46d64u). It powers on, shows picture fine, basically everything works fine but it has a screen issue. Its hard to explain so I attached a couple pictures to show what I mean. There is some large vein looking darker areas on the screen. Not on the very outer surface of the screen though…almost like its inside the screen, maybe in another layer? If you press on the screen, they do not change, they stay the same shape and are not affected at all.

Anyone ever see this problem before? Any ideas what is wrong? Any ideas on how to fix or how much to fix? Any input would help alot, thanks!

Bad TV…take it back.

Usually the Aquous are really good TVs I have one and haven’t had any complaints…

Well, I cant take it back unfortunatley, I bought it wholesale.

ouch… yea it’s bad.

start looking for a repair place then…

call lifetime they advertise on here had some work done great people

looks like you need a new panel, have fun.

Bad Screen! Where did you buy it? How old is it?

I had problems with 2 brand new Sharp LCD’s… similar models but bigger. They kept getting this “Green Screen” problem. I searched a few A/V forums and I guess its a common problem with Sharps. The main board was bad. I sent both back and bought a SONY and Samsung instead. The customer service/warranty people at Sharp suck. They sent a 3rd party repair man out twice who had no idea what he was doing. They never offered me a new LCD but instead offered to repair it. I declined and just returned it back to company I bought it from.

My advice is to return it if you can and get another brand.