help me, im outa ideas

(double post also on NEO)

Ok, so i had the master cylinder and lines replaced for the clutch, then i replaced the clutch, pressure plate, TO bearings, and had the flywheel resurfaced, unfortunately i dont know what kinda clutch, etc was used since it was under the table of a buddy of my dads, but he said theyu were all new, so for a day or so the car felt like it wasnt quite grabbing when i was starting in 1st, almost chattering feeling…thought it might have been a new clutch thing seeing as this is my first 5spd and 1st time replacing the cluitch, so it slowly starts to fade, but as that happens, it starts to slip when its really hot outside, and at night seemingly has no problems, what else could it be, all the fluid levels are fine, im outa ideas and $$$ to keep fixing these parts if its not correcting the problem. btw. its a 91 stock ka and im assuming original tranny n such, im quite confused, can anyone shed some light on my problems??

thanks in advance
-brian

having some clutch chatter with a brand new clutch is normal. the most important thing to remeber with a new clutch is that it must be properly broken in. if you are rough on a brand new clutch you can glaze it and it will slip. sounds like that might be your problem.