Help! Need to quiet my exhaust in 7 days

If I get a muffler or high flow cat that needs to be welded in my brother can do that at his house using my midpipe. I’m trying to find out what would be good to use and where I could get it locally. If I have to, I’ll put my stock cat midpipe back on so I can get the ticket dropped and have some more time if I need to order something off the internet.

got any friends that are a ny inspector at a shop ?if so have him sighn off on it and take another car to court

08silveRADoman sorry my career path doesn’t stand up to your approval. After serving in Iraq as a medic and experiencing the way it feels to TRUELY help someone else in need I thought it might be nice to do it for a living. So what is it that you do that contributes so greatly to this country let a lone your community, just curious since you want to pass judgement?

I work at sears auto center in colonie and have friends at other shops, problem is the cop wants me to contact him within 7 days for him to personally drop the ticket. He didn’t even give me anything to take to a shop. I know what you’re talking about, I’ve had to do it for people at work before.

thanks man:thumbup really thank you .im all about milatary support and doin what most dont wanna do

Thanks, I actually volunteered to go with a medical unit out of Glens Falls and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. As you can tell it has helped me to find a direction in life that I will be happy with and pay the bills, lol. I was interested in social work before I went to Iraq. After all the shit I did when I was younger people are surprised at the direction I’m headed now.

Hey good luck with the medic training.

On your problem, just get a generic silencer in the diameter of the outlet on the muff. Probaly your quickest and cheapest fix.

+infinity

and i think a great route for any car is stock exhaust+cutout, temporarily could you mock up a stock catback or will it not bolt up to your downpipe?

Take a peice of sheetmetal, put a 1" hole in it, and bolt it between any 2 flanges in the exhaust.

End thread.

dont bother explaining yourself to him, hes a yuckel who wears coors light shirts and hats daily.

when i had my 89 and 91 rx7’s, I used a generic silencer to quiet it down when i wanted. It worked quite well. I had the borla on my 89 TII and i think it was the N1 on my 91. Get the silencer and you should be fine.

i only had a mild street port and a 13B so it may be different for you, but i wouldnt think by much.

yea bub rubb!! do it. then race around the ghetto blowing through stop signs with ur women lil sis.

:facepalm

during the day im an electrician…after work, i help out on 2 farms…last nite after i got done doin hay i was on here talkin with you guys…right now im on vacation from my 1st job as an electrician…oh yeah and mk430arrrrr…its a carhartt hatt btw

I fucking HATE hay.

it kinda sux but you can get drunk and still do it and it doesn’t seem like it takes so long…i’d rather do hay then shovel shit or go to the auction…

Electrician pays well, bought my uncle a farm in PA. Getting drunk playing with hay, good for you bud sounds like great work. You handle goats too :thumbup

My uncle had a thoroughbred farm. Had to do 3-400 bails once or twice a month. Load onto trailer, off trailer, into barn, then into loft.

Before he had one of those hay conveyor belt/escalator jammies it was hell.

I’d recommend the Apexi World Sport…if they make the N1 for your car they make the WS model. Baffled muffler, still makes good power, and purrs like a kitten. I had this on my supercharged Maxima and loved it.

whissle tips or bust