Help needed in a huge way

are the kids in school my brother has collected 8 book bags to give to kids in need he also has some clothes and school supplys just pm me there ages and location and I will see what he can do to help

The kids are in school , ages girls are 5/9/15 and little Joey is 8

pm sent

I have a large box of clothes I was goignt o drop off at the salvo. mens shirts size large, mens pants size 32-34. my wife has a box too, size small. You are more than welcome to it if it’ll help. I also have a bookshelf I can donate

Do they need a basic computer? I might be able to get one of my parts machines running if they just need a basic websurfing/word processing/email machine

ill go through the clusterfuck of house stuff i have stored in my basement.

i might be able to set up a fundrasing poker game.

if you know 20 people willing to pay $60 lmk. i can get a bunch of regulars that are nice people too.

take 50% off the top and give that to family. 50 people x $30= $1500

then the rest goes to the winning players and some pizza.

lmk and i will ask some people. usually need a week notice min.

or set up a raffle for something like a new xbox. $10ea ticket 100 tickets $1000. give half to family and other goes towards buying the system.

or have a huge cookout with people from all over $10ea person and donate the $$$ to family.

i hate seeing good people in shitty times.

have a car show at a public park. $5-10 donations. have a few people make some trophys and give them to winners.

donate monies to family

not a bad idea, this is a car forum after all

hey I will have the back packs tomorrow I can get them to you Saturday sound good

Perfect my man p.m me your number kid

is he your man or your kid? choose one!

So John what’s up do they want or need this tv stand? I’m gonna put it out for the trash next week. Can send you a pic if you want

i have a square coffee table and side table i can give away. i cant transport it though, someone would have to pick it up.

quick question…where are they putting all this stuff thats being donated to them? do they have a place to stay?

Stuff is being kept at her work basement till a house is found