Help needed in a huge way

Long story short a very close friend house burnt to the ground sat morn in town . They lost everything if anyone has furniture etc or donations etc please help

4 kids lost all there clothes , pets , toys , bikes etc !

what about adult clothes can u get me sizes

Mom is a size 18 waist but she is short , large size shirt , 38ddd bust .

I have a tv stand that can fit 55" flat screens I was gonna throw out. They can come get it for free if they want. It’s in fairly good condition still I bought a new one and no longer need it

I have a pair of mens size 11 boots that are basically brand new that I was going to donate if that does any of them any good.

Boots are to big will thanks though , avb where are u located ?

Schenectady/Nisky border.

I have some clothes I can donate john, any of them my size?

John. Might have a lazy boy recliner i can give. Other stuff as well. Allin storage in a shipping container up here but not sure on the condition. If you remember, call me tomorrow mid day and ill open it up and lookinside. Btw what are the age of the kids?

We’ve got a bunch of dishes we were going to throw out if they need them

There nothing wrong with them, they’re just extra from the farm house

Yeah chad they need em kid , during the weak I have zero time so if ya can hold off ill grab em this weakend

Will do pal. I’ll let ya know what all is there later

i dont really have much that would fit any of those sizes. :confused:

just a question though…dont they have home owners insurance? friend of mine burnt down his house and within hours they had credit cards from the insurance company so they could buy food, clothes and have a place to stay.

No insurance man

i’ll see what i have at home, what size clothing/shoes do they need?

Ill see what I have. Just gave away a lot of clothes a few months back.

How’d they have no insurance? They owned the house free and clear? Usually when you don’t pay your insurance and get cancelled, the bank will pick up the bill and charge you…

Horrible situation I wouldn’t wish upon anyone either way.

Sorry to hear, and no insurance…

I have a love seat in my 2nd living room in ok condition, just some fabric tear from cats. Let me know if you want it.

no insurance??? wtf?

Sorry to hear this :frowning: what are the ages of the kids? I have lots of random books etc