HELP, Problem wit video card....

I just bought a http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7634633&st=ati&lp=7&type=product&cp=1&id=1130987912212 and i installed it and put it all back together and turn off the computer and i get a screen of messy-ness, that flashes a couple times then stays on…

wats wrong, is the card shot?? i mean i just bought it brand new today

maybe it’s not seated in the slot properly?

Did you install the drivers?

i took it out and put it back in 2 times…and i cant install the drivers cus it goes to those screens n thats it…

Is the PC POSTing?

If it is, start up in safe mode, bump resolution down to 800x600 or 640x480. Then reboot and install drivers.

Or install drivers in safe mode.

is fucked, i think the video card is fucked so i gotta go exchange it, which will be sweet cus i already had to exchange it cus i original bought a PCIe one…when i needed the AGP…f’in a

why THAT card… just need a replacement? or are u trying to play a game?

if gaming, go higher… otherwise u’re fine.

could be the card… your power supply… the agp port (if u were having video issues before, or didnt fully seat the card and zapped the slot)

or just pay the $39 and have them install it in the store… save your gas money and time.

i figured out the problem, and i bought it cus it fits my budget and the game…sooo, im all good now… thanks for all the help tho newayz guyz

didnt have agp set as default in bios? :slight_smile: