HELP STOLEN 180sx HELP - Whitby (Car Found)

1. Make: Nissan
  2. Model: 180sx
  3. Year: 1990
  4. Trim Level: Ca18det
  5. Colour: Silver
  6. VIN: JN1CS36AZLZ617925
  7. Mileage travelled: 41 000kms

(B) Aftermarket Modification - white 16" modex rims, K&N filter, Greddy RS BOV, 3" Trust exhuast, T28, umm it has big ass yellow head lights that wont go down, a japanese decal on the side,

1. WHITBY
  2. Midnight to 8 am stolen
  3. Have Police been notified yet - yes

(D) Photograph

http://www.cargurus.com/images/2008/01/14/10/47/pic-20825.jpeg

PLEASE GUYS PLEASE post this on all the regional sites you are affiliated with, it will help so much

My contact is 905 666 0931 or 905 244 3031 or 911 !!!

wow man, that’s very unfortunate :frowning:

I’ll definitely let my friends know to be on the lookout,
hope your car is found & is in a safe mechanical & cosmetic state…

OMG JARED !!! ppl help him find his car!! LOOK AROUND.
Amazing car , i was working on it last month…i really hope you’ll
get it back bro.

Man, I wish I can help and teach these mo… fu…rs that Nissan’s are not worthy to steal. I think it’s time to install a Boomerang or something like this in my car. Hope You get Your car back today.

was it plated? did it have insurance?
have you had it apraised? cause more then likely by now…its got no motor in it and all the body and interior is torn out and smashed.
But i’ll keep my eye out for the east end

you got my support…have my eye peeled in markham and scarb

dont think I had collision and no there was not an appraisal done.

I got GTA N covered bro. I hope this is found ASAP. This is SUCH ****ing bullshit, I’m gonna beat the bitch that took it!

****en assholes

if you havnt had it apparised then you probably wont get dick all from insurance if its not found, cause thats a northamarican vin on it now so what ever year they put it as say 92 240 you will get maybe 1500 for it.

But thru my travels tonight i havnt seen it, from bowmanville to northyork.

oh man that sucks… ill keep my eyes open for it.

good luck hope they find it.

oh man…

I just saw this, I like never come to this forum, but I received an email about this… thats messed up man… I hope that guy is found and his hands get chopped he gets an ass whooping or some serious jail time. Unbeilvable.

I HATE thieves, a bunch of assholes who think that others can work FOR THEM and they dont have to do anything to earn something someone else worked so hard for :frowning:

I hope you find it soon. That car is SEXY! I’m assuming it was a pignose from japan? Nice… its the s ame (or almost same I guess) silver hatch like mine… if that makes you feel any better, except your looks much more mint and mine is a canadian pos 240 that was repainted in that color and still has stock KA :frowning:

Good luck bro… really feelin u :frowning: this sucks ASS… Will be on the look out for sure.

Edit: I remember like 3 years ago or something some asshole who stole a car he was underage non licensed 16 year old or some shit like that… he got CAUGHT ON CAMERA and it was bolstered all over the internet if i recall hope the same shit happens to this asshole.

PS - What bumper is that? It looks very hot, I want to buy the same That’s vertex or something?

I’ll keep an eye on the Eastern Front. There wasn’t anyone fairly recently taking a test-drive was there? Reason I ask is that a car in Ottawa on another Forum I’m on was being sold and was test driven by someone in my area. After it was stolen I saw his car in Belleville but the Police didn’t react in time. Lots of excuses, but basically, stolen sporty imports for younger drivers don’t get a lot of attention by the local police. I method of self-cancellation of the racer crowd in their estimation I would think. To them perhaps it’s, “one less racer on the road”.

Went and scoped tiger jap today looking to buy a ca18 and they didn’t even have one :s

I was just praying it wasnt on a front clip

Any other sketchy engine shops around?

damn, sorry to hear man.

KEY FEATURES OF PARTS, if it has been parted:

-small chip on compressor side of turbo blade (t28 non BB from s14)
-kei office coilovers fronts ONLY with surface rust on coil springs
-rust on greddy rs BOV adjustment screw
-dented Trust 3" down pipe where it bends and becomes parallel to chassis (looks like it got bottomed out badly)
-kei office (modex) wheels are painted white, not original white or powder coat (so there will be chips from the lug nuts) 4 BOLT
-hks evc 5 thats not calibrated yet

• bings exhaust will make a rattling noise if tipped upside down (vertically up) due to something in the muffler
  • side skirts are oem replica’s, non urethane
  • fmic is s14 sr and is unique because i had to personally modify it to make it work with a ca18det
    the cold side major vacuum line has been cut and then thats where the bov comes into play
  • front bumper has been shaved back poorly from when the oil cooler and front mount intercooler was mounted up front.
  • in case its cut up to a clip, theres a oil cooler or battery tray plate welded to the chassis, even if its removed you’ll see the weld marks.

CAR IS FOUND !!!

THEY DONT HAVE AN EMOTICON FOR WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.

Thankyou Mark whoever the hell you are.

Parked behind a mr lube in Pickering in a sketchy as dark alley.

Car was DEFINATELY going to be either driven or sold. They even fixed my hood latch !!!

WOOOTTTTT THANKYOU EVERYONE, especially matty for the support and everyone else who went looking and posted it on boards.

Unfortunately Mark whoever you are I gave your number to police just in case. I have no idea how you would have found the car there, and its not unreasonable to think you could have had a hand in it and bailed on the project. If not dude, you…are…GOD.

ps, car is in great cosmetic shape, if it drives how it looks then I’m loving life !

Also thanks to the mods for sending out that sweet e mail to everyone ! wooottt

AWESOME!!! soooo happy for ya jared!!!:R

jared, you must get one of these now:

car was spotted by RiceMode from SON (mark.) Thanks a lot man. Car runs and drives fine. Should be out and about with plates and what not by next week.