help....to the 300zx owners

http://img127.echo.cx/img127/5655/300zxhelp8ki.jpg

k i have a problem as pointed in the picture like i have hte pull for it plus i guess a washer on one of the sides thats all i don’t have hte nut for it and i am not sure if i need another washer for the other side so to all the z32 owners can you tell me what i need or where i can obtain these? also does anyone know someone with a written off 1990 300zx?

looks like somebody wants to keep cool this summer :E …looks like your missing the A/C idler pulley and adjuster to me :?

You are definately missing the Idler Pulley in that picture, but from your garbled sentence above I think you were trying to say that you have the pulley and are just missing the washers, etc.

Contact Bill Money at the parts counter at Ericksen Nissan and he should be able to help you source the exact nuts and bolts you need.

As far as local wreckers with Z32s, I may be behind now but I think Black Gold, and the one on 50st. south of Argyll, both had a Z32 (NAs) at one point. Not sure if they still do.

wats the naem of hte place on argyl?

Take your time when typing and spell properly, it makes things alot easier to understand.

Why don’t you pick up a Yellow Pages (and a city map if you don’t know the streets very well) and figure out? Again its on 50st, south of Argyl. If I knew the name, I would’ve said it. I’m not going to go look it up for you when you can just as easily do it yourself.

^^ such a thug

dont go name calling we dont want to start a fued with the all mighty z owners :hate (if that happens they’re going to have to designate ANOTHER technical chat for the z’s weve already scared off the fwd’s to there own section) cant we all be friends haha :partyman: LOL

I think the feeking is that turbome just expects everything to be handed to him, and he has given nothing in return. Freeloaders don’t get respect anywhere.

just a question, if u don’t want to asnwer it don’t i am only posting because i am asking if i was asked a questoin i would help if i could so don’t make it sound like i am forcing people on the board to answer.

and also thank you inzane for the help =)