Help towing/moving a car

I am trying to purchase a lexus sc400, but i don’t have CAA and i dont wanna pay 150 bucks to tow it from yonge an finch to oshawa, does anyone have any other alternative ideas? or a way they could help me?

uhaul rent their trailer and truck.

why dont you just drive it. MTO provides 6 days to change plates and most insurance companies 10 days of a recently aquired vehcile. Long story short, as long as you have legit plates and ins. on another car, slap em on with a bill of sale from that day, you should be good to go, have someone follow you, just to make sure you dont get hassled by cops, even though your not in the wrong.

I drove my 240 to calgary from Toronto area with 6 day permit. Just like Sharpe_Corners mentioned, as long as you have bill of sale and insurance your good to go.

Here in alberta a permit for your car only costs about 25$ (7 days) Should have the same there I suppose?

Though to get a trip permit, the ownership must still say “fit”. get the trip permit BEFORE you transfer the ownership to your name, if you do that and havent gotten the car certified within either 30 or 60 days, it will become unfit and they will not issue a trip permit until you get the car certified.

i saw uhaul car dolley and find someone with a truck …i towed my 93 s13 back from markham and i think it was 120$ to the shwa im picking up a new s13 in the next week or so and my buddy is towing it via car dolley 40$ for the day at uhaul and his truck i would say i would borrow his truck and tow for gas but the truck is getting parked sorry about that part