Help! turboing ka24de

i hooked up all the lines and everything for the turbo setup and went for the first start up today, started up no problem idle fine so i went around the block, came back cause it was bogging out some and started going over a check on all the lines and what not, pulled my dip stick out and the oil that i had just put in the night before is now a milky colour, obviously i have a line hooked up wrong im guessing, but i am not sure what line goes to which spot on the turbo. i tried looking online for diagrams but have not found anything big enough that is legible, if someone has a diagram or can tell me which spot the turbo feed and coolant lines go to that would be great.

its a t28 turbo

thanks, Luke

obviously your an idiot… give the set up away, sell your car and buy a civic

you just want the setup puss puss

haha got your hopes up didn’t i?

give me a call at 905 435 3178 im in the whitby area on weekends or ill walk you through it over the phone, im at the shop during the week 416 661 4100 (finish line motorsports) ask for mike

r u running coolant lines?

Ya he is running coolant lines, think the lines are mixed up

u say its on the car, so assuming the turbo hasn’t been clocked…

oil intet is on top, oil drain is bottom

coolant lines are on the sides

u could have also blown the headgasket, that or you have coolant attached to oil inlet of turbo and draining back into the crankcase

i hope this post is serious

also if the seals in the turbo are blown, it could be mixing the oil and coolant there

thank you derass that helps a lot, and rb26tt ill give you a call if it still does the same thing after trying to switch the hoses