Bad Oil Leak Help

Hey guys, i have a ca18det, and I just did a turbo upgrade from stock to an s14 T28. I have never done a turbo before this, and I must say it was a huge learning experiance. For the first 75% of the work, I had a very knowledgeable friend helping me out, but for the last bit, I did it on my own. This mini project brought an entire meaning to the term “bolt on” for me. After countless trips to canadian tire, re doing the coolant lines, and everything else imaginable, I got everything (or so I thought) finished up today after 20+ hours of work going into this. When I started it up it turned over like brand new, I was high on life, then after about 15-20 seconds i noticed oil all over the ground. Im thinking I forgot to hook up an oil line or something. Any thoughts or ideas?

check the oil lines
make sure they are tight

how come you had to make new lines? sr turbos suppose to bolt on with slight compressor housing clocking on ca’s?

that turbo was good, thats for sure

check the oil lines at the turbo too

return line is going to be my guess

since its rubber, broken, or loose

but check both at the block and at the turbo

ok will do

We decided to make our own coolant lines because those metal ones were such a bitch to put onto the T28 and they were getting kinked like crazy, so we just got some rubber tubing for it instead. Im almost certain, especially since this was mt first turbo install that I just didn’t connect up the line properly. Did you ever have that turbo installed Matty? Doesnt really matter anyway though because I’m sure the turbo isnt the prblem.

Thanks for the help again man…

nope never to to install it

but there a bitch to do because the ca manifolds are damn near impossible to get off haha

check the lines tho, ive got a feeling one of the lines is your problem