HELP WITH MY 1992 240 SX REAR SUSPENSION

SO COUPLE DAYS A AGO I WAS DRIVING MY CAR IN RAIN, QUICK SHIFTING MADE THE CAR SPIN, REAR LEFT WHEEL HITTED THE CURB IN RESULT I BENDED THE LOWER CONTROL ARM, SUB FRAME ND CHASSIS NEEDS TO ALIGNED TOO.

I ALREADY GOT
HSD HR COIL OVERS, MEGAN TC RODS, MEGAN REAR MULTI LINK KIT, NEW OEM OUTER TIE RODS

I PLANNED TO CHANGE THE SUB FRAME, RACING CONTROL ARMS, SWAY BARS, VLSD DIFF, CHASSIS ALIGNMENT, WHEEL ALIGNMENT

ANY BETTER IDEAS OR ANY BETTER UPGRADES I SHOULD DO. PLEASE HELP
Thank you…

1. take caps lock off

2. How out is the frame? Is it worth dumping money into? how clean is the shell? all things you should look into

We don’t know what’s bent, you have to get it on a hoist and look, bust out the measuring tape…

Quick shifting? c’mon you were pretending to be initial D in rain stage.

the steps i planned to do wid my car are good any better upgrade i can do because i crashed it i wana have it back more…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22126[/ATTACH]

i tink its work putting my money in and i guess this incident gave me the chance to upgrade lots of stuff

you know English bro? i cant understand half of what you’re saying

Holly shit. lost it into a cerb once too my front end had lots of damage but nothing even close to this. you must have hit that curb doing serous speed.

why’d did yurr hit z curb , da rim as fucked up. putt in controll arms , multilinc and u fix
post picks

CHASSIS ALIGNMENT, ?? sounds like you need a new car

with the pic u posted of that rim, can’t say. A bent control arm is in no way all the damage you have.

Also you might want to invest in some track time, if quick shifting in the rain did that. jus sayin

I have a ka swap if you want, i think vlads car is too much. 905 96two 7498

PART THE CAR OUT! GIVE ME DAT BUMPER!!

RIP ENGLISH

…but in all seriousness, It’s not going to be worth dumping money into if your frame is bent.

i see vlad’s car is doing well

This thread was a good lol.
Son always supplies me with that.

you guys are horrible loll. obviously English is his second language. cut him a break.

and for the OP
i doubt the damage you stated was all of it. like the guys above me stated, put it on a hoist, let the shop take look at your chassis.
prepare for an expensive fix.