Help..........

New motor is in,did evrything i neede to for a good start up and it ran good,then all of a sudden after 15 mins of driving the same knock came to this motor as the old one. What could be the problem? Video clip is in member projects of my old knock. Something else?same? tranny or bad combustion? i have no fucking clue video of knock on first motor…

http://www.vmix.com/viewVideo.php?ID=200908

wow, stethascope time.

supercharger noise?

pulled belt to s/c still made noise. pulled belt to acc. still made noise. the only thing that is left is either the old elctronics like the coip packs or the tranny.
i think that it might be a tq converter or something in the tranny. even though the noise is comin from everywhere. you think its from the front then you go to the rear of the motor… then its def comin from there… then you go to the front and its def comin from there

damn… hope you find out what it is

yup…#5 rod bearing is what it is. Fuck it…i am so disgusted with the car.

http://www.escapeartist.com/efam/46/Anchor.gif

damm that blows, maybe the previous owner sold you a bad motor

that fucking sucks.

ouch

aww man…so someone sold you a bad motor>? it is wierd that both motors made the same noise.

fucking sucks

:rofl: :love:

where’d you buy the motor from? if from a junkyard, they usually have a 30 day warranty.

Well what me and kim(brokeno41) found is that we think that the spring and valve was stuck in the previous motor which caused the first spun bearing. I threw the old one on the new motor as well as all the front side of the motor form my old one…so in turn i beleive that carried on over to the new motor(oil issue) and spun the #5 rod bearing,3.8,s oil pressure gets a lil weak by the time it gets to the #5&6 cyl so i think i had lil-no oil pressure fro mthat in the new motor and spun the bearing in result.Reasonable theory eh? I pulled it onight and am too tired to spin it and open the oil pan yet so here are some pics anyways form tonight.

well one “good thing” is you know what it is and how to fix it. good luck with everything man.

what a cute lil gen III blower ! u need a gen V :slight_smile:
while u tore it apart i hope u ported it !! if u wanna swap blowers u can have mine i dont use it anymore :frowning: dam city traffic

have what blower mike?

if your getting silver’s gen V then I want your gen III

Just pulled the pan ans metal evrywhere,looks like the # 6 is the culprite! Bearings spun and shredded. Now the crank needs turned and all new bearings.:doh: :puke: