Help

I Need help i blew my raditor i got another 1 put it on n replace my thermostat im

confused

you’re gonna have to be more specific here. what kind of car, what happened, do you need help - what do you need?

i installed another radiator, thermostat in my 92 honda civic dx hatchback, and my heater is still not working and i need help

ive got a few questions that could help narrow it down

1)have u checked your coolent level…
2)are you blowing out ALOT of white smoke?
3)leaking coolent newhere?
4) is the little lever that opens n closes the hose for the heater core hooked up?
( its right near the firewall in the engine compartment on the paggenger side)
5) does your car over heat at all?

is your heater core any good? Is the car getting up to temp, or is the thermostat too cold, thus allowing the engine to stay colder, and not allowing the heater to do its job.

coolant level is full,no white smoke no leaks,no kinks, yea the car will over heat, im not sure about the heater core,

did you bleed the air out of the coolant line as you were filling it? you might have air in a hose which is preventing the coolant from flowing.

run the car w/ the radiator cap off at least until the thermostat opens up. This will bleed any air out of the system. As the air comes out, you’re going to have to add more coolant so have some ready. It may be necessary to hold the motor at a higher RPM for a couple minutes(around 1500-2000). A good rule of thumb is when the vehicle is generating good heat inside the car, the cooling system is well bled.

i did that for about a half hour and nothin happenedno air pocket