Here comes the snow

damn you

weather.com states 37 degrees tomorrow

That was wickedddd gay PJB

i put a chain in my tdi to pull stuck cars on the side of troy

lawl! dont get butthurt i was just busting balls

i put a chain in my 240 so i can pull tow trucks outta the river

Gotta love all this PLOW BOYZ getting riled up in their big rigz over the first decent snow fall which aint even shiT!

Yeah its going to snow for a few hours and then rain the rest of the day.

Calm down

bump for the snow.

fail.

Yeah? I put in 24 hours today, Sully 13, and Pete 5. Did pretty well. Thanks for the concern!

Us PLOW BOYZ got riled up over NOTHIN huh

k20PLOWER

Oh CALMdown. I just get annoyed seeing “worked 98 hours straight but made a grand” all up on my facebook updates. I mean good for you, but people do that shit errryday.

I could have been doing serious plowing this winter but declined. I’d rather have those nights/days I’d be working free, to do as I plz and tear up parking lots in my civic.

I like getting paid to stare at my computer and boss people around like the 140lb assbag that I am.

Damn BJ’s must’ve upped their pay.

FYI, to make a grand doing what I’m doing I’d only have to put in a little less than 40hrs which I can guarantee no HVCC stunter on here is making close to that. Snow plowing in pick-up trucks is not “serious”, but I mean sure yeah, if bummin’ it up spinning around in parking lots is your jam have at it!

98hrs for a grand damn… if i worked 98hrs id make more than double that after taxes…

you gotta be making more than 25/hr to make a grand on less than 40 hrs… guys running trucks arent making that… its possible guys running machines are but thats still on the high end of the spectrum…

Well I certainly don’t work 98 hrs for a grand. And I’m one of the highest paid guys he has…quality of work/reliable + being with him for 4yrs now = more pay. What do you think I run? A machine. Caterpillar 926, Caterpillar 966, or a Michigan L90. I’m always the first guy on call, last to leave. I make VERY good money there. Shit, Sullivan just started last year only running a Bobcat and started at $20/hr…
Machine operators get paid a lot more than the guys running around in the F550 and 4500HD dumps w/ plows & salters.

i know i am an operator for a construction company. i was making B-op all summer. i was just confused from another post in a different thread and it wasnt adding up…

K20 flexin gangsta nuts getting paid $42/hr on the 5 days per year it snows if he works 24 straight hours whatssUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP

lol