Here comes trouble...

Yeah, they’re tough as nails and is quite surprizing coming from the late model chrysler/dodge here… When I had the avenger on the hybrid motor(420a 2.0 head, 2.4L caravan block), I used SRT 4 internals in it. Main reason was cost…at the time I could get a complete SRT-4 rod/piston/ring assembly for under $80 <—not joking. Full factory forged internals for under $400. At the time I did it, this “SRT4 hybrid” process was just in its infant stages as the SRT-4 JUST hit the market. Myself and a few others online(ASEC) had pursued this option and were putting down abusing 4-500whp and not a peep from the motor, and that was with the shitty port fueler/O34 EIC typy piggyback fueling we were using at the time on stock PCM maps. Highest recorded run on my old FWD beast was 452WHP, but that was only boost no nitrous.

Oh and Jim I’d like a ride in it when all said and done. I don’t normally think like that, but I think this car of your might bring back some fond FWD torque steer memories, hahahah!