Here is some of my handy work!

i was comming out of the top of 4rth gear when i saw this truck hiding on the side of the highway, so i slammed on my brakes but he got me anyways!
by the look of pic#2 i should have stayed on the gas, i was barely in the picture at all!

this is my first ticket in like 2 years
so i thought id show off my handy work!
lesson well learned!

bah, its only 36 over and you don’t get any demerits for it.

But honestly even if you did stay on the gas the photo radar station takes about 12 photographs. I know in edmonton you can go and view the pictures and if there is another car in ANY of them you can fight it.

so if there is a photo radar thing and you just fly by it…it might not get you??
like you both said if you just stayed on the gas you wouldnt of gotten it?

He would not have gotten out of it. The camera takes 12 pictures, That is just ONE of them. Top Gear did a thing and you would have to be going something like 250 KM/H to get past it.

He would not have gotten out of it. The camera takes 12 pictures, That is just ONE of them. Top Gear did a thing and you would have to be going something like 250 KM/H to get past it.[/quote]
^^^^^^ HHHmmmmmm 250 KM/H… Doable. :E

trsut me, if you are going that fast stay on it, im sure ive been out of the picture on a few on the old rocket, or maybe becuse the plate was so bent it didnt matter

I enjoy your sig, cause its so true. :lol:

Fuck now someone tells me…

well you must have been going fast if you where clocked at 116 and you where on the breaks :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, you photochopped out your license plate and then left it in black and white on the paperwork…oops.

:rolleyes:

^^ hahahaa

I enjoy your sig, cause its so true. :lol:[/quote]

hahaha, your the mang! lets get drunk its friday :partyman: