photo radar...trucks!!!!!!

god dam i was driving buy north gate mall when my radar detector went crazy, i didnt see a van or a mail box of a power box but i did see a truck so just to be safe i slamed on the brakes. I was doing like 100 and sure enough this lil old lady was sitting in a blue 2000 chevy s10 with the camera and light on the front i turn in front of her and took a pic i will it up when i can. i was shocked there trying so hard to catch people now lol :finga:

I say we take the photo radar vans plates and drive buy them over and over and over agian real fast i dont know what that would do but it would be hella funny

yes that would be awesome especially to se a dumbass like yourself did it and got caught, grow up. :roll:

Go for it.
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/8384/hstardl9.jpg

Uhmm…I appreciate the tip. But you should have left that last part out. Its alot like saying we should light our selves on fire and run after people. Kind of sounds retarded right?

they’ve had photo radar trucks in spruce grove since the summer…and they hide in some tricky places…they also park sideways and have the camera out the back window

ive seent that blue s10 before, im pretty sure thats the only truck radar vehicle.
other then that there is some SUV’s too, ive seen a for escape w/ a radar on it too.

wha radar dect. you have btw maby i should get one… it work really good?

or does it go off for every red light too like some do?
how much does it run for too…?

ya they work they do give u a reading every once in a while but u will no when the radar is close the thing goes off like crazy the best ones is the passport 8500 that thing picks up radar from a long ways away and it gives off a lot less false alarms but it costs$$$ 500 about but other go for 150-300$

Id pay to see that.

I’m pretty sure there is a Ford Truck too. One with a deck lid thingy… Seen it twice on Sask Drive.

Doesn’t EPS have a program where citizens can get some kind of lisence to set up their own photo rader under the police system?

probley its a company that does the radar and they get a cut of every ticket the send out so thats y they need to be tricky… there should be people that follow them around and set up signs telling people where they are hideing actually speaking of which there was a van by londondery mall that had a sign behind it that said photo and a pic of a camera … idiots were still getting caught lol

did you know its actually illegal to warn someone of photo radar or speed traps by flashing your brights? ghey.

Really, what kind of charge do you get for that? And how much is a ticket.

what about putting on your warning signals?

Are you friggen serious!?

How many times do people have to flame you for your inability to use a PERIOD? I won’t even ask you to use the correct “by” or “they’re”. Just use a period once in a while. PLEEEEEEEESE.

Your posts are incoherent.

Yes I have seen that s10 before, agent was sitting on the side of the 100av and 180str waiting for me to fly by in my 180, i went 100, then suddenly slammed the breaks to convince him that i’ll fly by fast enough to get some good $ number, for his surprice i passed him going 50 km/hr and so no ticket and his jaw drap was priceless… anyways yea watch out for that s10 quad cab, dark navy blue.

i always flash ppl with my brights for radar or laser, im pretty sure it illegal to use ur brights in the city but even if you flash ur days lights on and off same thing.

Not enought people do this. I always flash the lights.

if u dont flash ur a loser!!!

just for the record