Here to vent...

So there I was today, at U-Pull-It getting a car fired up so I can make sure the engine and tranny are in good shape so I can buy it and get my Sentra on the road.

I get the damn thing running, and as I clean up my shit to go pay for the whole thing, this dumb-ass walks up and says its his car. I’m like, “This thing has been here for a while, I highly doubt its your car” He tells me that he works there, and that they were not supposed to put the car there, because he needs the engine for a car of his. I asked him if he had any money down on it, and he said no, so I said, “Money talks bro, if this thing is still here Monday morning, its gone” So he starts saying something, but I’m not listening, and I gathered my stuff, and started walking out. I meet my friend in the office, and he is there talking to someone behind the counter. I said really loud “It’s a good god damn thing he waited until after I fired the fuckin’ thing up to tell me he worked here and that he was takin’ the fuckin’ engine!” I just turned around and walked out. Hope he got the picture.

Ohh well… I went to Kar Bashers and found another Sentra there, but this one had higher K’s on it. Ohh well, I’ll fire that one up tomorow and buy that one instead.

Anyway, that was my rant. :slight_smile:

ya do know that :hit woulda worked better, ya woulda won and had the engine ya wanted!! :trophy: :ROFL

You didn’t mention them stopping you from paying them and taking the car. I read the part about the idiot flapping his gums about suppose to be his car, but I don’t think that would stop you from buying it.

Yeah I was going to go in there today and see if it was still there, but the engine was an E16s rather than the E16i and I didn’t really feel like swapping the intake and exhaust manifolds… I found a better engine at another wrecker. I’ll pull it next weekend.

pick-ur-part is full of wied people. last year i was just lookin around and i see a newer v6 accord there so i go lookin for the electric fans as soon as i look in the engine a guy opens the trunk and yells at me in some language. he pick up like a 3 foot breaker bar and keeps yellin. i walk away and he walk away too. leaves his tools and just walks to the exit :huh:

What the hell are you doing trying to put Honda fans on your car? Serves you right. You should have been looking for a stanza.

You need to bring your piece to pick your part, put it in with your tools.

:ROFL

Grrrrrrrreat!! Not even safe to go to PYP anymore!! :finger @ Psycho’s!!