here ya go

http://www.corvettehacks.com/2012RedlinePress.pdf

did he leave to try and escape the reputation he earned around here?

My thoughts exactly.

lol corvettehacks… awesome

why dont you guys like them? idk much about them besides they do vettes alot

/\ feel free to use the search feature and look for some key words like Tanner, RLMS, Redline, Blown up, Failline, Flatline, Roids, arrogant prick, the list goes on. I am sure you will see the trend that the “public” doesnt see that many of us here personally dealt with.]

EDIT:
ohh yeah, and lil old me nobody who stated his own shop nowhere near his “caliber” of work… if you call it that. I have had more than a hand full of people come in bring me work instead of them, and they got on the subject of “yeah that guys a complete douchebag”… and all i have to do is smile and say “yep so i hear”. Thats coming from his ex-customers, would have been potential customers, ex-friends, ex-employees, etc.

When i am that low, that new to the “game”… to hear every 1-3 weeks something poorly about them from a customer coming to me… has to say alot about what actually went on at that joint.

Interesting

You should hear the shit about your shop man
:shifty

:rofl:rofl

:skid

Not this shit again

Pfffft. The only thing i blew up sofar was a tire. :rofl

so far. key words. :rofl

Sounds like more opportunities and exposure in that area.

One of the guys on Two Guys Garage looks like Tanner a little from what I’ve seen in pictures lol.

What a clown.

i called that douche and had a great conversation with him over the phone. a few months later i was completely ignored when i tried to get car tuned. i even went there in person. he was too busy to help me. he was eating a salad and walking around. F*%# them, good bye!!!

ha

LOL eating a salad at the shop. What a pussy.

The real men at CRC eat welding schlag, nuts and bolts, and old clutch disks for lunch. Then wash it down with some 10-W30, full synthetic… none of that cheap shit.

Are you sure he wasn’t tossing a salad?

Anyway I don’t think he’ll survive in South Florida since it’s one of the biggest car mecca’s in the country. The entrneched competition coupled with his shotty work and even worse personality will have him run out of the state in no time.

look at his clientele though… they are rich, self entitled know it alls, that dont understand actual quality and hard work. they want an off the shelf product that works for the short term they will own and drive the car then sell it when it gets “old”. And even if it lets go, they have the money to say fuck it ill just get another one.

Its like “high end” art… 90% of people know flicking $19 worth of oil paints at a canvas then putting a catchy name on it and slapping a retarded price tag on it does not mean its quality work… the other 10% of people point their pinky finger up with a glass of wine and think its the best thing since Picasso, and pay out the ass for it.

^I see your point. There will always be those types of people who prefer the form over function aspect of a vehicle and will pay through the nose to get it. Hopefully the true enthusiasts and power guys know to stay away from him though.

Paul from Torq… will not put up with his shit…since howard is working out of TORQ’S shop.With all the good TUNERS down here…Howard will get eaten up alive…Its just a matter of time…News travels fast but bad news even faster… Folks its allready known…

Here he goes again…
http://need2speed.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?t=84940